The Proginov ERP system is the result of 20 years of experience that Proginov has gained in management information technology.
Its objective is to manage the stages in the life of a product, from manufacturing through purchase, stock and statistics management to marketing, not forgetting after-sales service.
It seeks to meet the requirements of all types of company, very small, small and medium enterprises and industries and associations, from the smallest to the largest, both in terms of functions offered and volumes processed.
Multi-company, multi-currency, multi-language, multi-entity and multi-warehouse
- International purchase and sales contract management
Freight file management
- Container schedule, cost price file
- Stock in transit
- Product catalogue, multi-supplier, concepts of equivalent and substitute items, variations, batch and location management, registrations, quality control, direct order, logistics, variants, technical data sheets, documents, media.
Price list management
- Pricing terms management (customers/suppliers)
- Commercial cooperation, commercial agreements, etc.
- Cost price calculation
- Competitors prices check
- Procurement and MRP (Material Requirements Planning)
- Order planning
- Checking invoice, disputes, supplier relationships
- Orders in progress management
WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Inventory management by storage location
- Multi-location storehouse
- Consumption, ABC analysis
- Graphic representation of warehouses
- Dynamic allocation of storage location
Batch traceability and SSCC management
- Incident files
- Invoicing chain: quotation, order, delivery, invoicing
- Design entry
- Voice picking
- Order management by sales journal
- Order management by referencing
- Invoice and financial credit note management
Route management (purchase/sales)
E-commerce (BtoB and BtoC) and Content management (CMS)
Management and sending of customised direct emails
- Operator and team management
- Telesales management
- Inventory management
- Customer/supplier relationship management
- After-sales service management
- Sales force management (smart phones and tablets)
- Statistics: configurable company and customer statistics, data cube, etc .
- Mapping and geo-location
- Merging in Word from customer data
- Creation of templates and label merging
- Commercial configurator
- Point of sale management
- Calendar, schedule